Message from Prof. M.Y. Yohannan

  • Prof. M .Y. Yohannan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2004
      Thank you very much for getting the letters and messages.
      I do appreciate the fearless views and thought provoking ideas
      expressed along these series.

      My personal view is that we must proclaim the good news of
      the peace, and forgiveness of sins awarded on every person,
      irrespective of caste, creed, community and denomination by
      the shed blood of Jesus Christ.--Heavenly peace in the heart,
      calmness and joy in the family everlasting life and eternal
      peace in the life after death for every human being. This pure
      gospel and practical christian approach must be spread in
      all nations, communities and denominations, setting aside all
      the denominational differences and doctrinal disparities, ie.
      every body considering one in Christ.

      Would you please remember the High Priestly prayer of our Lord
      before going to the crucifiction :

      "My prayer for all of them is that theywill be of one heart, and
      mind, just as you and I are, Father-- that just as you are in me
      andI am in you, so they will be in us, and the world willbelieve
      you sent me..I have given them the glory you gave me-- the glorious
      unity of being one , as we are.-- I in them and You in Me".
      John 17:20-- 22.

      Please be good enough to view my T.V. addresses--

      Asianet News :7 a.m. on Fridays
      Surya T.V. :6.30 a.m. on saturdays
      Jeevan T.V. :7.30 a.m. on sundays

      I whole heartedly welcome your valuable suggestions, creative
      criticisms and magnanimous advices.

      Thanking you all,

      Yours in Christ Jesus,

      Prof. M.Y. Yohannan,