Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jun 19, 2004
      "If a man has sinned and denies it, saying, 'I have not sinned,' do
      not reprimand him; for that will discourage him. But say to him, 'Do
      not lose heart, brother, but be on guard in future,' and you will
      stir his soul to repentance."

      Abba Poemen.

      "Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting."
      Psalm 93:2
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1 3:38 PM
        Dear members