Re: The faith of The Church

  • drthomas_joseph
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2002
      Dear Fr. John,

      You have made obtuse accusations of "punishing someone without proven
      guilt ...", "acting according to ones own fantasies", etc. Who is the
      subject of your accusations? Who are you accusing of hero worship and
      who is the hero being worshipped? Can you please elaborate? I believe
      I know who you are talking about, but would like you to hear that
      straight.

      - Thomas

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Fr. John Kunjukunju" <fatherjohnkk@h...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Sabuachan, As far as the faith matter (Doctrine) is concerned,
      I have not changed an iota. Please correct yourself. What I am
      against is the unjustified actions and that is exploitation going on
      in the name of faith....
    • jaimon skaria
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2002
        Dear Achan,
        will u pls clarify whether u are with Patriarch faction or
        Catholicose faction.It is unbelievable that some people are changing their
        faith and believes, just like we are changing clothes everyday.
        it is a great shame for our church.
        Jaimon Chicago

        >From: "Fr. John Kunjukunju" <fatherjohnkk@...>
        >To: <SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [SOCM-FORUM] The faith of The Church
        >Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:23:38 -0500
        >
        >Dear Sabuachan, As far as the faith matter (Doctrine) is concerned, I have
        >not changed an iota. Please correct yourself.....
      • Fr. John Kunjukunju
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 28, 2002
          Dear jaimon,
          I have already mentioned where I stand. I do not believe in a system which does not stand for justice. I also feel it is every believer's duty to stand for just cause. Fr John KK.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
            Natural jusctice.
            What is meant by natural justice.?
            Is it different from real justice?Something tailor made to suit few?/
            If one metran or priest cross over to the other side due to his great
            feeling for principles,love for peace,he should leave the properties of the other group,
            not grab it,especially when rest of the people are not accepting your view point.
            That is justice.Natural justice is perhaps keeping the possession(booty)
            to oneself.Then grabibg Alua seminary,muvattupuzha seminary etc are
            natural justice ,asper achen.
            Jesus advices his diciples that if they are not accepted at
            oneplace leave that place.They should even dust off their feet.(Read st marks.6:11).
            God looks at justice in a different way.Those who pretend they are Gods
            prophet and do opposite  things deserve,no natural justice.
            This is illustarted by the story of Fig tree.(Mathew 20:18-20)
            regards
            vmt