Spiritual Words

  • MarkSadek
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jun 16, 2004
      "Happy are those who have found wisdom. Even more happy are those who
      live in wisdom, for they perceive it in abundance. There are three
      ways for wisdom and prudence to abound in you: if you confess your
      sins, if you give thanks and praise, and if your speech is edifying."

      St. Bernard of Clairvaux.

      "the Lord is righteous, He loves righteousness; His countenance
      beholds the upright." Psalm11:7
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members