Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jun 15, 2004
      "At the beginning of every task, call on the name of the Lord your God, and
      begin it with prayer, that the Lord may prosper you to begin it and complete
      it. And from this it is evident that a Christian ought not to begin
      anything that is contrary to the Law of God, but only that which is in
      agreement with it."

      St. Tikhon of Zadonsk.

      "Unto You I lift up my eyes, O You who dwell in the heavens." Psalm
      123:1
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members