Re: Difference in faith between IOC & SOC

  • Dr.GeorgeK John
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jun 7, 2004
      Dear Mr.Mathew Varkey,
      I appreciate your efforts to convince me my ignorance
      on several issues. i do agree with you the naked
      truths and facts you narratted. arguing against them
      is suicidel.

      the creation of 1958 peace treaty was a surrender by
      Jacobites. Once it is accepted in toto by the Jacobite
      Synod it should have been left to the Will of God
      almighty. the peace treaty was the miracle therefore,
      defeating the God's work was against the God's Will.
      Several prominant leaders in Jacobite side became
      strong supporters of catholicate in Malankara because
      it was accepted by Patriarch.

      Any way it all to be happened so it happened. several
      undesirable incidences are now taking place in our
      holy church which is indeed unchristian.
      Love and Tolarence are needed from both sides.

      Mr.Varkey you have wrongly understood me as a spokeman
      of IOC. none of our priests have visited my house for
      the last 5 years because i am not a prominant member
      or have money power to attract for donations. I am
      none but a poor leity who is unknown even to my
      parishners. my knowledge on our great church is
      negligible. the only lesson i have received from my
      church is to leave my burden to Him and pray for His
      mercy.

      the only mistake i did here was i sent my foolish
      feelings to the forum. pardon me for my foolishness. i
      did it because i love my church without factions.
      please pray for me

      sinner
      Dr.George
      St Gregorios Orthodox Church, Sharjah