New Member Introductions

  • SOCM
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 30, 2004
      Full Name: Fr. Gerasimos Rovertos
      City & Country of Residence: Thessaloniki Greece
      Profession: Greek Orthodox Priest
      Denomination: Greek Orthodox Church
      Briefly state your interest in joining SOCM-Forum:
      I have long been interested in the Syrian Orthodox Church
      and hope to learn more through this list.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members

        In our Lords Love