Re: Alexander's speech a shame to the church says Kandanad bulletin

  • Jacob George Jacob
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 30, 2004
      A great wonder that the official publication of the diocese under Mar Athanasius Thirumeni (Muvattupuzha) have questioned Alexander’s speech at Puthupally. One group of IOC members supports Alexander and another section in the same group opposes it. What is happening?
      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav7/200405diocbulleti.htm

      Also many many thanks to Chacko for posting the article by Zacharias Mar Nicholovos. It explains how the fight in the Church started and who the real culprits were. The hollowness in the claims of Methran faction is neatly exposed here. This one is as good as the one written by Mar Athanasius Thirumeni in 1994 (idu viswasathynte Karyam- it’s a matter of faith)

      Jacob George
      Arthat St.Mary’s Church
      Kunnamkulam
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com