Re: Discussion regarding P.C. Alexander[ Thomas Abraham ]

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 26, 2004
      Dear Thomas and other brothers

      In writing about Dr. PC is any one is offended I apologize.
      While writing the facts I should not offend any one, even if I wrote
      truth. Forgive me.

      I did not want to fill hatred here. If that is what I achieved by
      writing, I failed in my mission.

      Many people think that there is no differance between JSC and IOC.
      That is what IOC teaches. "Faith is same" but there are some
      politics." But for me it is hard to see that way.

      My only mission is to make people aware that IOC and JSC are
      differant and that JSC existed for 2000 years and has apostolic
      succession and is as per synods. IOC is not.

      Differant sections of people were split for JSC.
      1) many of the muslim are ex-JSC. and they are the biggest
      persecutors of the church

      In Malankara

      1) Catholics split first
      2) Then Marthomites
      3) Then Reeths
      4) IOC
      5) Then others
      5) Now most of the protestants

      All of them preach or prosecute the Holy Chruch. None of them come
      back to the chruch. Strange thing is every one is easily swayed by
      thier docrine. No one, not even existing Jacobites try to learn thier
      faith. So they have no answer to Protestants or any one ! When you
      have no defence you are lost. As an example look at the Jacobites who
      went to Pentecost. They nerver prayed , or even read Holy Bible.
      Their chidren could marry from any faith and leave this faith of 2000
      years. But once you are a convert from JSC they oppose the JSC with
      passion. Nothing seems to change that.

      There are so many IOC's here. Have they ever thought if they are
      outside Lord's chruch or not? I always thaught about my faith and
      JSC and with confidence that it is a TRUE faith.

      Anyway, Sorry for all pains it caused to all

      Regards

      Paul
      St. Ignatious JSC
      Dallas