DOUBTS

  • Joykutty
    Message 1 of 1502 , Apr 29 10:09 AM
      DOUBTS
      Last one Sunday, one of our Sunday-school students has a doubt raised in USA:
      He asked his Sunday school teacher that why every year we crucify Jesus
      Christ? Why every year we bury Jesus?
      Every one of we knows that under what circumstances a question like this
      rises. How we can prevent this type of doubt from our children? I am earnestly
      requesting suggestions from the forum members.
      May God Bless You,
      With Prayers and Love
      Joykutty, Detroit
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com