Are you foolish?

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1502 , Apr 1, 2004
      Here is the test.
      Apostle Paul said

      "The man without the Spirit does not accept the
      things that come from the Spirit of God, for they
      are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand
      them, because they are spiritually discerned".
      (1 Cor 2:14)"

      There are so many people who did not understand God.

      1) How could Isralites demand a god for them to Aaron
      AFTER they have seen God's presence and saw all
      that happened when God appeared to Moses ! Hard for
      we to figure out.

      2) Irrespective of what God DID to Pharo, STILL he did
      not believe or obey our God.

      3) Of all the greatest fool is Juda. He cheated our
      Lord for some thing like a small amount ( some one
      told me it comes to $250 now). Amazing.

      4) The Devil have seen the power of our Lord. He as
      been to heaven. still his ego holds to challenge
      God. so if you have ego against chruch, bishop,
      priest . probably you are doing wrong things.

      You are all in this chruch, not because you put in
      effort to know our Lord, just because you were born
      here. God wanted you. That is why you were born in
      JSC. Just like Lord handpicked 12 apostles. You
      could go to other places to worship. You could avoid
      prayer,lent or Sacraments.. Every one has excuse for
      what they are doing. And many excuses are valid in
      our eyes. But that may not be case in His court of
      judgement. So dont be foolish and lose all.

      Every one of our acts will be evaluated by our Lord.
      Yes every one of them. So make sure you dont break
      the rules of the church.

      in our Lord
      Paul Philipose
      St. Ignatious Church ,Dallas