Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 12, 2004
      Christ Is Risen! Truly He Is Risen!

      "In all respects belittle yourself before all men, and you will be raised above the princes of this age."

      St. Isaac the Syrian.

      "So we, Your people and sheep of Your pasture, Will give You thanks forever; We will show forth Your praise to all generations." Psalm 79:13

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members

        In our Lords Love