Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 9, 2004
      Christ Is Risen! Truly He Is Risen!

      "The whole essence and effort of the devil is to separate and remove our attention from God and entice it toward worldly concerns and pleasures. He works interiorly, in the heart, suggesting good works and resolutions and reasonable, or rather unreasonable, thoughts. We must not pay the slightest attention to these things. The spiritual combat consists in keeping the mind fixed on God, in not entertaining or approving impure thoughts, and in not paying any attention to the phantasms which the detestable, diabolic picture maker stirs up in our imagination."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "I have become as a wonder to many, But You are my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with Your praise And with Your glory all the day." Psalm 71:7,8

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members

        In our Lords Love