HONORING St. JOSEPH

  • Joykutty, Detroit
    Message 1 of 1502 , Apr 28, 2004
      HONORING St. JOSEPH

      A total of 21 years Joseph the Carpenter stayed and took care with Mary, the
      mother of Jesus. All these period he never behaved to Mary as his wife. Joseph
      never caused or punished to Mary or Jesus even-though there were so many
      unpardonable occasions were occurred. He went with Mary and the infant Jesus so
      many places, where there all the temples were fallen down and the status of
      their God were damaged and the village people caused this family and even there
      were villagers stoned to these family and asked them to get out of their
      village. Poor old man, Joseph, take care the Mary and infant Jesus all the places. He
      was mentally and physically troubled too much on that days. All that days
      were the crying days of Joseph and Mary. Joseph at his olden days suffered in all
      respect for Mary and Jesus. While we look we can understand that while Jesus
      was crucified, Mary was at the of 48 ½. And while Joseph passed away Mary was
      at the age of 33.
      While understanding the fact of suffer that Joseph, the carpenter
      undertaken, it is strongly recommended that his name must remembered in our daily
      Qurbana in the Sodera as well in the Tubeden. And every year we must have
      celebrate his death date as perunal as St. Joseph's Day.

      May God Bless You,
      With Prayers and Love,
      Joykutty, Detroit
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com