SOCM Digests

  • Thomas Kuruvilla
    Message 1 of 1502 , Apr 30, 2004
      Dear Editor,

      I have not received any SOCM postings isince April 18. If you have
      not posted one since, I will wait for the next one. However, if you
      have posted new ones since #877, please find out why I am not
      receiving any. Also, if possible, kindly forward me the postings of
      the past 10 days. I enjoy reading the SOCM Forum.

      Thanks for your assistance.

      Thomas Kuruvilla

      From the desk of moderators:

      Dear Mr Thomas
      We have posted mails regularly except for three to four days a week before.
      We checked your status and do not find a reason why you don't receive any messages. We think it is something related to the Yahoo group server itself.
      However you can read all the posted messages at the following link below

      Even though Yahoo groups accept e mail IDs other than Yahoo, they prefer an e mail ID in Yahoo itself. Probably you can avoid missing of digest if you create an e mail in Yahoo and add your yahoo e mail address to the SOCM forum.

      Thank you for your cooperation
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members