Vattsseril Thirumeni is going to be delecred as Saint.

  • Mathew George
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2002
      Dear members & Mor Nicholovos Thirumeni

      According to 25th February Malayala Manorama reports, Indian Orthodox Church
      Synod decided to declare Vattasseril Thirumeni as a SAINT by July in the
      presence of forign dignitaries. Is the Malankara Church is going to unite or
      split? Its seem to be who ever was or is trying to unite the church were
      become fools.... I am sure this Synod was attended by all the three Bishops
      who joined with them from Jacobite faction. Is this with their acceptance
      also? As Nicholovos Thirumeni is on this forum, hope he may clarify this point.

      Also I like to recall the statement made by Mor Nicholoves Thirumeni on this
      forum by message # 364...

      "Even after the legal unity takes there will be tensions and we will
      continue to struggle with issues in the united church. We will continue to
      debate Vattsseril Thirumeni is Sabhabhasuran or the person who is the cause
      of all the problems of the Malankara church. It is time we took our debates
      off the streets and take it to the academic circles. We will continue to
      discuss and debate about autocephaly versus universality. We will continue
      to struggle with the perceptions of the authority in the church."

      Dear respected Thirumeni, you all still debate these things. Also I read
      that you are appointed as some sort of leader to stop the agretion of
      Jacobite factions in Northern side of Kerala?

      Thirumni a humble request, please remember the church were you were
      ordinated as bisop and please do not join with force who are hurting the true church and poor belivers. We thought and still belive that you will followthe path of Mor Michael and Mor Koorilose of Niranum.

      Shibu