Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1502 , Apr 29 7:11 PM
      Christ Is Risen! Truly He Is Risen!

      "When one receives grace, there is then need for the greatest prudence and discernment. God gives these to the person that asks Him for them so that he may serve God in the Spirit Whom he receives, and also that he may not be conquered by evil and be deceived, led astray through ignorance, presumption, and carelessness by acting against all that the Lord wills."

      St. Macarius the Great.

      "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members

        In our Lords Love