Salutation of saints

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1502 , Apr 2, 2004
      Dear moderators / members

      I am asking a question. Please do not misunderstand me.

      Why is our NT saints are saluted with St. and even
      bishops are saluted Mor ( HH & HB etc). But why is
      OT saints like Moses or Abraham or Issac not saluted
      as St.???

      I am not questioning the church's authority on this.
      Just trying to understand if there is any diff. between
      two saints?

      regards
      Paul
      St. Ignatious Church