Teachings --> written prayers ?

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1502 , Mar 3, 2004
      Why written prayer?

      Becasue any uttering is no prayer. It as to be well preapred
      one. You don't feel that way?

      Apostle Paul said
      'all things must be done decently and in order' (I Corinthians. 14:
      39).

      Our Lord said ,
      In praying, do not babble like the pagans, who think that they will
      be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them. Your
      father knows what you need before you ask them." (Mat. 6:7)

      our Lord taught them what to pray and they prayed what was taught to
      them (Mat 6:9-13). What is this prayer our Lord taught?
      it is the LORD's PRAYER we pray at least 7 times a day.

      in our Lord

      Paul reji
      St. Igantious church
      Dallas