Re: [SOCM-FORUM] correction2

  • BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      ---
      From the desk of:
      ( Vayaliparambil Pynadath ) BPM
      BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW M

      yes,BarethoBrero Mr.Babu Paul you may be right ,
      but any way many institutions managed by Jacobites
      went into the hands of Methran Kashi,one being
      Mor Athanasious High school Nedumbassery,As the successor
      of Mor Gregorios, MorTheophilos was in charge of all this.
      Both people are my relatives also.But the wise people of
      St.George Jacobite Church , Nedumbassery prevented
      Mor.Theophilos from taking control of that church.
      Thanks for correcting mistake.I am not justifying
      but what I mean is Mor.Theophilos was successor
      of mor Gregorios.He may not be secretary or assistant.
      Signed BPM