Re: The Girdle of our Lady Virgin Mary

  • Laji Thomas
    Message 1 of 1502 , Apr 1, 2004
      I always encouraged with the good advice shared through
      this group. I am a protestent Christian..When we look in
      to the doctrines of different denomination ....Jesus
      Christ beeing the Only lord for us and for whole World
      ...why we are not following THE HOLY BIBLE .. The only
      written word of God our father.We are so lucky to have
      the written word of God to follow...

      What I learned from Bible is we are not suppose to
      worship any other God than Jesus..Why should we worship
      Mary ...We should respect Mother Mary ... we should Love
      Mother Mary ... But Why should we worship Mother Mary...
      Is it against the will of our lord...

      Jesus is the only lord taught about love..Why we beleavers
      of Jesus Christ act against his rules ...fighting between
      christian itself just because of self doctrinal matters ..
      why not we all love each others show the world that we are
      the true desciples of Lord Jesus Christ...If we christians
      fight each other What testimony do we have in front of
      non christians.

      Let us pry for unity among Christians...

      with love
      Laji
      A Protestent Christian

      From the desk of the moderators

      Dear brother Laji

      We thank you for the posting in the forum. This subject
      has been explained and debated in this forum many times.
      Church positions are explained by the learned members
      of this forum on the basis of Holy Bible very clearly.

      Please read the following messages related to the subject
      from our message archive.

      We request all members to avoid bringing the past
      threads again and again in the forum
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members