Mor Koorilose Yuyakkim

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1502 , Apr 3, 2004
      Dear members

      Could anyone help brother Bakus Gök with more details
      of Mor Koorilose Yuyakkim.

      In HIS Love
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud, Alleppy (Dist), Kerala, India
      Hello my friend,

      My name is Bakus Gök and I live in Germany, I write
      you because I am interesting in the life of Mor
      Koorilose Yuyakkim. I read your txt about him at
      http://groups.msn.com/StGeorgeSyrianOrthodoxChurchCheppaud/yuyakkimmorkoorilose.msnw.

      But if it is possible I want more informationes about
      him. as far as I heard about his life he is coming from
      a village in Tur-Abdin in turkey that is called IHWO.
      and this is also the village were I came from and was
      borne in. now we made a internet homepage for our village
      that is now totally empty and nobody lives in, and we
      make movements to make this village alive again. and
      for our homepage we are searching for every thing that
      have to do with IHWO and his history. so it would be very
      nice if you can help us. On http://ihwo.de you can visit
      our homepage

      Thank you very much
      Bakus Gök