Re: The Girdle of our Lady Virgin Mary

  • Mathew Thomas
    Message 1 of 1502 , Apr 3 2:09 AM
      Can someone tell me where I can obtain a copy of
      the Book : "The Girdle of our Lady Virgin Mary"
      referred by Thomas Daniel in his posting?

      Also I would like to know if there is an English
      translation of the intercessory prayers to St. Mary.

      Mathew Thomas
      St. Peter's JS Church, Mumbai
      (Malad Soonoro Church)
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com