Re: [SOCM-FORUM] correction

  • DANIEL BABU PAUL
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2002
      he was not assistant either. gregorios thirumeni never had any assistant.
      theophilose thirumeni was consecrated in 66 and before the new metropolitans
      were given dioceses gregorios thirmeni passed away. theophilose thirumeni
      was allotted Angamaly, Yuhanon Severios Cochin and Thomas timotheos Malabar.
      TOTUS TUUS MARIA