correction

  • BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19 9:43 PM
      From the desk of:
      ( Vayaliparambil Pynadath ) BPM
      BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW M
      B.E.(CSE)

      With reference to my reply dt 15/2/02 Re-My concept
      of Unity.I said Mor Theophilos was secretary of
      Mor Gregorios vayaliparambil.Actually what
      I meant was not secretary but assistant.
      thanks for reminding mistake.
    • DANIEL BABU PAUL
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21 7:12 AM
        he was not assistant either. gregorios thirumeni never had any assistant.
        theophilose thirumeni was consecrated in 66 and before the new metropolitans
        were given dioceses gregorios thirmeni passed away. theophilose thirumeni
        was allotted Angamaly, Yuhanon Severios Cochin and Thomas timotheos Malabar.
        TOTUS TUUS MARIA