Condolones / our Kanathil Achen

  • Babu Vadakedath
    Message 1 of 1502 , Aug 24 1:30 AM
      Dear Moderators,

      It is with great sadness and shock that I have received
      the news of Our Kanathil Achen's demise. He was one of
      my teachers in Manarcad St. Mary's High school, a great
      speaker in our friday noon church class, a briliant
      investigator when children sneak out from church service
      on fridays.

      Achen's history classes, and English classes no one can
      forget. Always keep that smile in his face even when he
      punish us. During his visit to USA in 1997 I was admitted
      in the Hospital with Heart attack he rushed to my hospital
      bed hold my hands with that smile, talked to my wife and
      children. prayed for us in the ICU.

      Our Loard will keep him in the heavenly Jeruslem and his
      soul will pray for us.

      "Marannidelle Soonu natha......"

      Babu Vadakedath
      St. Mary's Jacobite Church