An Agenda for prayer

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 1:14 AM
      Dear All,

      Mahatma Gandhi always believed one man can transform the society.And he had
      set
      out to do that.His conviction helped to achieve the goal.
      In bible there are occasion God agreeing that if one man is alright and God
      fearing,
      he will spare that nation,from destruction.There are occasions showing the
      power of prayer.
      A person or groups prayers will be answered.
      Hence I am setting an agenda for my prayers.
      1.My God please guide our Pariarch HH Zakka I Iwas,our Niyutha
      bava,metropolitans and priests
      to tide over the toughest challenge we are facing ,now.
      2.We have nothing against Indian Orthodox church,as you have blessed the
      children of Esau
      let them be great. Only remove this vengeful nature from their leadership.
      3.God let us serve you in the paths shown by our foreafthers. strengthen us
      to stay together
      keep our faith and glorify you.
      4.Please let there be a peaceful division among these two
      sahodhara(brotherly) churches.
      (this will avoid future cases.and church money getting wasted)
      Let them have greater share of properties.We need only your grace.
      5.You have told us that when your come to ones mind,it is there the real
      church is formed.
      You have told us that church is greater than Jerusalem church.Hence come in
      into our minds
      and make us and our leadership realise that loosing some church building is
      not a problem.
      Also make Indian orthodox people realise that grabbing few churches is not
      great in your eyes.

      I request all members to set their own agenda and pray.I am sure March 20th
      association is not our end.We will get over this problem.
      Regards
      vmt