Help needed (To translate the Bible interpretation)

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1502 , Feb 23, 2004
      All

      I think it is a great idea to translate the Bible
      interpretation of NT" by Rev. Dr. Kurian
      kaniaymparmbil achan. I started it and with one
      chapter ( Matthew Ch 1) I realised that it is
      going to be a great effort and my ability is very
      small.

      But if many contribute one chapter each, we can
      finish this work. I see so many people with excellent
      language than I am, able to write here. If you
      have time AND a commitment to do some thing for
      the church, this is it.

      The book has so much info. I guarentee that if you
      read this book your faith will increase 10 fold.
      If any one interested contact me. we will divide
      each chapter and translate.

      I sincerly hope some will come forward

      Bless you all

      Paul