I will be away

  • Forum Moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2002

      Dear Members

      I will be on short vacation till February 28. I am not sure whether I will be having Internet access on these days. I will try to do my best to keep this forum alive. Please remember me in your prayers for safe journey and return.

    • DANIEL BABU PAUL
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2002
        may God travel with you; He will if you permit Him to.
        TOTUS TUUS MARIA