GREAT LENT PRAYER BOOK : ENGLISH

  • P.P. Joykutty
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      GREAT LENT PRAYER BOOK : ENGLISH

      Even-though this year our Great Lent is started,
      it is not late to get the prayer book and start
      to do the prayers for the Lent. Still I am getting
      demands for this book and each and every day I am
      mailing this book to all over the world.

      Please contact me and get your prayer book immediately.
      This book is free at your destination.
      Please contact at :
      P.P. Joykutty,
      2686 Athena Dr.,
      Troy, Michigan-48083-2468,
      USA

      Phone: 248-740-4923
      e-mail: anujanmon@... (anujanmon @ sc.com)

      Please let me get your mailing address so that I can
      mail you the book by next mail from here. Soon, I
      used to get your e-mail, you shall get a response
      from me.

      May God Bless You,
      With Prayers and Love
      Joykutty, Detroit