Organized and disciplined web site for Church

  • Koshy George
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Dear Alex jojo,

      Please do visit the Syriac Orthodox Resources -
      http://sor.cua.edu . This is certainly a well organized and
      disciplined web site.

      Your suggestion to have a web site for our seminary is good
      and is also a necessity. Earlier there was one for the seminary,
      but it discontinued later. They have to create a much better
      one next time.

      Recently I have read in newspapers that the Holy Synod had
      authorized Mor Theophilos (Seminary Metropolitan) to head an
      IT wing in the Church. Hope it will materilize soon.

      Koshy George, Baroda
      Home Parish: Thumpamon Vallyapally