Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      "God is Spirit, invisible, immortal, inaccessible,
      incomprehensible. Those who are born of Him He makes
      to be such as Himself, like the Father who has begotten
      them. They may be touched and seen in body only, in
      other respects they are known to God alone and know
      only Him; or, rather, they wish to be known to God
      alone and constantly strive to look to Him and are
      anxious to be seen by Him. To express it differently,
      just as the illiterate cannot read books like those
      who are literate, neither can those who have refused
      to go through the commandments of Christ by practicing
      them be granted the revelation of the Holy Spirit like
      those who have brooded over them and fulfilled them
      and shed their blood for them."

      St. Symeon the New Theologian.
      "Hear a just cause, O Lord, Attend to my cry; Give ear
      to my prayer which is not from deceitful lips." Psalm 17:1