Re: "Great Lent Prayer Book". / Thanks

  • Raju Baby Thaluvachira
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      Glory to God
      Resp.& Dearly beloved brothern,

      I have received "Great Lent Prayer Book" from
      Mr. Joykutty, Troy, Michigan, free of cost. I
      took many copies and distributed it to our
      members.

      All including our Vicar, appreciated Mr. Joy kutty's
      book and dedication. His other books are also
      are very much useful.

      May God Bless Him.

      Pray for all ever & ever with love

      Raju Baby Thaluvachira