Matrimonial Digest / 0002-04

  • SOCM-Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Dear members
      We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility
      for the particulars given by the advertiser. Concerned
      parties are encouraged to verify the particulars. As
      per the request of a some dvertiser we withheld the contact
      details and will forwarded any reply to the advertiser
      for further personal contact

      ++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 001/04
      ++++++++++++++++
      Parents (Father - Rtd. PWD Contractor and Mother
      house wife) from Upper Middle Class Ancient Jacobite
      Family in Ernakulam District invite proposals for
      their daughter, Age 27, Medium to fair complexion,
      Height: 5'3".

      She is very caring, lovable, God fearing, family
      oriented, of good nature and well behaved.

      Qualification and Job status: Pre-Degree 1st class
      and General Nursing 1st class and now working in
      Kuwait for the last 4 years. Right now she is
      trying to finish IELTS/CGFNS and emigrate to USA/UK

      She is going on vacation during May/June 2004

      We invite proposals from parents of God fearing
      JACOBITE BOYS OF MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES ONLY.

      Groom should be well-educated, clean habits and
      preference is given to those who are employed in
      Kuwait, UK or USA. If boy is in India, we can
      bring him to Kuwait for employment.

      Photographs can be given to the parents who make
      genuine proposals to her father on phone.

      Please correspond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-003/04

      ++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 002/04
      ++++++++++++++++
      Parents (Father - retired Civil Engineer and Mother
      School Teacher) from Upper Middle Class Ancient Jacobite
      Family in Kayamkulam invite proposals for their daughter
      (DIVORCED),Age 29, fair complexion, Height: 5'2".

      Got married on 1995, it lasted for just 5 days – The boy
      was a drug addict – obtained divorce both from family
      court and Church.

      She is B.Com graduate – underwent diploma in travel
      management – presently working in an MNC as Front office /
      Admin / Travel Coordinator / Customer Care Executive /
      Course Coordinator.

      We invite proposals from parents of God fearing JACOBITE
      BOYS OF MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES ONLY.

      Groom should be God – fearing – non –smoker – non –
      alcoholic – with clean habits well mannered – loving
      and caring; should be broad minded and understanding

      Photographs can be given to the parents who make genuine
      proposals to her father on phone.

      Please correspond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...) with code # MP-002/04

      ++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 003/04
      Jacobite parents from Kottayam invite proposals for
      their daughter, divorcee (with one girl child,)
      39 yrs.5'3", Home Science Graduate, medium complexion,
      very Home loving and God fearing, from JACOBITE
      Widowers/ Divorcees of 40 to 45 age group, well settled
      in life in India or abroad, with clean habits, positive
      attitude towards life and home loving.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-003/04