church

  • Deepu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2004
      Dear brothers and sisters in christ,

      The very essence and purpose of the church has been to
      gather unto the Lord Jesus Christ alone.

      "For where two or three are gathered together in My name,
      I am there in the midst of them." Mathew 18:20

      unfortunately, as is often the case,moral causes,social
      issues and religious pursuits have distracted the church
      from her purpose and focus. As generations have passed,
      sicere believers have often unknowingly replaced the
      doctrine of gathering unto the Lord alone with gathering
      unto the doctrines and traditions of the church.

      The biblical church is wherever believers with purpose
      and passion are gathered unto christ.It is HIS presence
      in our midst which is of utmost importance.

      Deepu
      Iit roorkee
      Parish at home:st Lukes Orthodox Church,
      vellore