Re: "Holy Qurbana is boring "!!!

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2004
      Hi Susan,

      Hats off...!Even if many think in a way that our qurbana
      is lengthy and boring,few to keep it close to heart and
      intact is enough for our church to pass on dignified to
      the days to come.

      All,

      Like all other churches, we should have our own dedicated,
      organized and disciplined web site..Not just another website
      with photos,news and numerous links but something in the
      line of coptic syinaxarium.I had referred to this earlier
      in the forum.Either SOCM forum can own it,or our seminary
      should (like IOC)..Now a days,even maramon convention songs
      are accesible over net,we should not lag behind for much..
      just my thoughts..since our forum really has plentitude of
      resources,if we could just pool in for our common good...

      Regards
      Jojo
      St. Mary's JSO Cathedral, Queen's Road, Bangalore
      St. George JSO Chapel, Kavumbhagom, Thiruvalla