Re: Two Books to read (Holy Qurbono & History of SOC)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      Books Published by Mor Adai Study centre.

      Thank you very much, Mr.George Kuruvilla for commending
      on the works we published recently. This is the only reward
      that I get and I am satisfied that the hard work is useful
      to our church members.

      But to my regret, I must confess that only very few of the
      faithful come forward to buy, read and help these sorts of
      works. Who will believe that I have invested 5- 6 lakhs of
      Indian Rupees on books! Without support from generous members
      of the Church this type of ministry will not prosper. I am
      happy that a few members of this Forum are closely associating
      with me. But more should come forward as readers, buyers,
      prompters, supporters, sponsors of books and the like.

      Expressing your response on the read books in this forum will
      also prompt others to read the books.

      THANK YOU MR.GEORGE KURUVILLA and the Forum for airing these
      good words.

      Lovingly,Moolelachen.
      Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
      moolelachen@...