Re: GREAT LENT PRAYER BOOK

  • Joykutty,
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004
      My Dear Baby Maracheril,

      Thanks for your kind e-mail of date. I shall mail you one
      book from here by next mail. Since I am not able to contact
      you directly, as I am unaware of your e-mail address, I do
      hereby let you know through our forum. I used to mail the
      books to Kuwait and I am getting response that they all
      received in time and safely. Since it is very difficult to
      get you the book through e-mail or e-mail attachment I am
      forced to mail you by regular mail. You and all are permitted
      to make more copies of my all books at your end and distribute
      at free of cost and make use of us, as like our Jesus Christ
      with five and seven bread feed many.

      At any circumstances if any one is not able to contact me
      through e-mail, please contact at
      my phone: 248-740-4923 or
      with regular mail at:

      P.P. Joykutty, 2686 Athena Dr.,
      Troy, Michigan-48083-2468.

      Thanks for the kind co-operation at all level by all and at
      all times. Please pray for me as I always pray for each and
      every one of you.

      May God Bless You,
      With Prayers and Love
      Joykutty, Detroit