Re: Lent Prayers in the Websites

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2004
      Dear Shino Thomas,

      I don't know exactly whether we have our traditional
      Lent prayers in the Websites. We have the prayers for
      the ordinary prayers in the SOR (MARGONEETHO) site. It
      is the English rendering of the Prayer Book published
      with the imprimatur of H.H. Ignatius Abded Aloho,
      commonly known as the Pampakuda Namaskaram.
      http://sor.cua.edu/WOrship/index.html

      Mor Adai Study centre has published the BOOK OF COMMON
      PRAYERS, including 'the prayers in English & Malayalam
      for ordinary days and Great lent days'. This book has
      the complete texts of the ordinary prayers for the
      lent season. It is available only in the printed
      version.

      For copies contact our church book shops or
      Mor Adai Study centre
      Cheeranchira
      Changanaserry
      Kerala 686106.