doubt regarding angles

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2004
      All

      I was preparing a study on Angels and one protestant
      web site I saw the following quote

      "Angels are said to be stronger and more powerful
      than man (II Pet. 2:11). Heb. 2 tells us that man
      is, in his physical state, a little lower than the
      angels and that even Jesus Christ, as a human being,
      was made a lower than the angels"

      Does any one know if this is a true statment?
      Our Lord even as a human being was greater than
      Angels.

      Any comments?
      Paul Reji