About Patience required in peace talks

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2004
      Dear All,

      Thought of replying to the concerned person only but
      later decided to send this mail out to the entire
      forum so that doubts,if any, exisitng in our memebrs
      will be answered.

      This is in relation with a posting titled "Patience
      required in peace talks" in IOC forum.The quthor is
      asking for patience from the Jacobite faction and
      that too explicitly from us,the Niranam diocese
      with Koorilose thirumeni.

      First of all...

      For your kind information,the talk which happened
      between the JSOC delegation and some IOC bishops+
      Mr.Karackel (I say this because,the IOC leadeship
      has the habit of washing their hands off from what
      these methrans do) was never so peaceful and cordial
      as the photo say.That photo can never be more
      significant that a pawar-sonia snap with both
      smiling...FYI,CM Antony walked out of the meeting
      hall atleast 6 times during the meeting as he felt
      that the same was direction less.Mani Sir (K M Mani)
      who dearly wanted to do soemthing in this aspect
      was so keen to make a result out of the same and
      thus the idea of 'friendly forum creation' came up.
      He is so interested in this because of his word to
      IOC during the Thiruvalla by-election and now he
      wants to pacify JSOC for fielding his son at
      Muvattupuzha...We are not responsible for this
      political melodrama scripted by Mani Sir , directed
      by Antony and anchor role played by Mr. Karackel.

      Second thing is ..

      Can anyone in IOC claim that they were usung the
      mepral bishop's house???None of your priests or
      bishops could never even set their foot inside that
      building and how can you claim it now?Mr. Karackel
      feels it close to heart as it is happening just
      under his nose and he thinks it is his shortfall
      of not being able to capture this from the JSOC as
      you people had done everywhere else.....AND BEFORE
      EVERYTHING ELSE..ask Milithios and Athanasios to
      get the hell out of our aramanas and then talk..try
      to talk like MEN..not something else..it is always
      easy to talk about restraint and world peace when
      you have got nothing to lose...But just remember
      that it is not exactly the same for the other side..

      Regards
      Alex Jojo Joseph
      St. George JSO Chapel, Kavumbhagom, Thiruvalla
      St. Mary's JSO Cathedral, Queen's Road, Bangalore