For a copy of the GREAT LENT PRAYER BOOK

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      Dear Mr. P.P. Joykutty,

      my msg sent to your given e-mail: anujanmon@...
      was bouncing - so I am reposting the same in the
      forum expecting this will reach you promptly.

      Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ. It is always
      worthy remembering your great services. The book of
      House Warming you sent us earlier was useful in our
      church.

      May we request to send a copy of the GREAT LENT
      PRAYER BOOK which you have prepared; via E-mail at
      your earliest so that we can print sufficient copies
      here for our students and other members who cannot
      read Malayalam.

      As you may know, mail services are very slow here -
      it would be wonderful if you can send copy from a doc
      file you have saved in your pc. If that is not
      possible and not convenient for you, please send it
      my ordirary mail so that we will be able to use in
      this Great Lent itself.

      Your services are really counted in front of God and
      HE will bless you and your family abduntantly.

      Thanking you in advance

      Babu Maracheril
      for and on behalf of
      St: George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church
      Sunday School, Kuwait

      Mailing Address:
      Babu Maracheril,
      PO BOX 5658