Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      "At the times when you stand before your Lord in
      prayer, do not start off in a languid fashion,
      otherwise you will perform your entire prayer in
      a lax and lazy way. Rather, when you stand in
      prayer sign yourself with the cross, collect your
      thoughts together and prepare yourself properly;
      concentrate on Him to Whom you are praying, and
      take care that your thought does not depart from
      Him until your prayer has reached its conclusion."

      St. John of Kronstadt.
      "I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered
      me from all my fears." Psalm 34:4