Request from St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church- Ludhiana-Punjab

  • Rev. Fr. Gheevarghese Manath
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2004
      ST. MARY'S JACOBITE SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
      B-XI-2141, Hata Mohd Tair,
      Opp. C.M.C.H, Ludhiana
      Punjab
      (Under the Holy see if Antioch and the East)

      Dear members,

      St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Ludhiana
      came into existence in 2001. Our Church is a
      prominent constituent of the Jacobite Syrian Church of
      Malankara who have been a part of this country's
      culture since A.D. 52. Our church is registered as a
      society during the year 2001 with the sole aim to
      build a place of worship cum Education support centre
      to lend a helping hand to poor people. In order to
      translate this concept into practice, our members
      unanimously took a decision inspite of our financial
      constraints, to purchase a plot of land within
      Ludhiana District. We bought a piece of land in Vill.
      Bhamian, Tajpur road, Ludhiana for the purpose
      specified above.

      We are a very small group who find it extremely
      difficult to go ahead with further construction of the
      centre as per plan and program due to scarcity of
      funds.

      We therefore, appeal to you to kindly extend you whole
      hearted co-operation and closest support by way of
      sending your donations by Cheques/Drafts in favour of
      "St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church" to make
      this noble venture a grand success.

      Thanking you and God bless you all,

      In Christ,
      Fr. Gheevarghese Manath
      Vicar

      Correspondence Address:-

      Fr. Gheevarghese Manath (Vicar)
      St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian orthodox Church,
      B-XI-2141, Hata Mohd Tair,
      Opp. C.M.C.H, Ludhiana
      Punjab
      Tel :00 91 161 2570452