Please Reduce Bashing on Faith issues

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2004
      Dear Brothers,

      Will my words be out of place if I request our
      dear members to reduce unauthorized bashing on
      faith issues, for fear of creating un-wanted
      confusion among the true believers ?? The only
      advantage is the loss of time wasted writing and
      reading it. Is it another way of deception induced
      by the Lord of ths Earth ??

      Much better if you can try to contribute things
      which may improve the prayer life and spiritual
      aspirations of ordinary believers.

      Yours in HIS Service
      Babu Maracheril
      Kothamangalam Valiya Pally