Re: Showig no respect to the Apostle of India

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2004
      Dear All,

      This is with reference to Mr.Varghese comments,
      about Paul Reji. We all respect.St.Thomas. Most
      of the churches in Kerala one altar is usually
      dedicated to St.Thomas. But that does mean that
      when some one say there no Historical evidence
      to prove St.Thomas Visited India, it is disrespect.

      Logical mind of Human beings Are free to think in
      many directions to find out the truth. Otherwise
      we will remain like the those days catholic church
      Which has burned Galelio for saying earth is round.

      I do not see any disrespect in Rejis writing.

      Reagrds
      V M Thomas
      St. Mary's Jacobite Church
      Panambady