CONGRATULATIONS / Mor Themotheose elected as the vice President of NCCI

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2004
      May we extend our hearty congratulations to
      our dearest Thirumeni H.G. Thomas Mor Themotheose
      on his new post as the Vice President of the
      National council of Churches in India.

      May God Bless and strengthen him in his duties
      and also to grow day to day in his profitable
      work of earning souls for Jesus.

      We are so joyous in this election and would
      like reiterate that he is very most eligible
      for any such posts as he has proven his abilities
      as our previous Diocesan Metropolitan.

      We wish him Peace, Success and best of the
      Health and pray for the same.

      On behalf of his beloved children in Kuwait
      Babu Maracheril - SGUSO Church Kuwait.
      Valiyapally Kothamangalam