Re: Year Of the HOLY BIBLE

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2004
      Beloved Forum Members,

      With great happiness we are receiving and reading
      the Patriarchal Encyclical on the 'Year of the
      Holy Bible' - thanks to our dear Very Rev. Moolayil
      Kuriakose Corepiscopa Achan and our Forum Moderators.

      We should find time (or More time) to read, study
      and meditate our authorized version as instructed
      by Moolelachan, and also try our level best to spread
      the messages of Holy Bible by and through our life
      and also encourage expanding the circulation the same.
      How can we do this ? Most of us have Holy Bible!!

      The answer to this question is here;

      Can you donate a Bible to a newly converted Christian
      Family ? The cost may be around Rs 40/= (less than
      a US$) The Honavar (Karnataka State) Evangelical Mission
      of our church; under the leadership of our dearest
      Mor Policarpos and EAE (Evangelical Association of the
      East - Under the Direct See of the Throne of Antioch)
      need your valuable assistance - You can assist Thirumeni
      in his very hard and rigorous missionary works by
      helping him to gift New Bibles to the poor families of
      the tribal area which joins our Church.

      We all know that most of us can donate more than 10
      Bibles and some can even gift 1,000 Bibles.

      Then why are we waiting? Please do it in this Year
      of the Holy Bible in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
      Who will exempt the cost of this from the dues to HIM.

      Yours in HIS Service
      Babu Maracheril Kothamangalam Valia Pally
      Kuwait St: George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church