Obituary / Brother-in-law of our Catholica Bawaa

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2004
      With much regret, may we report the sad demise
      of Shri Malieckal Kanneth Puravath Mathai (87).
      He is the Brother in law of our Catholica Bawaa
      HB Baselious Thomas 1st.
      May his soul rest in peace.

      Funeral will be on Thursday, 12th Feb 2004 1 PM
      at the St: Peter's and St:Paul's Jacobite Syrian
      Church, Puthencruz.

      Wife - Mrs. Alemma Mathai (Cheruvillil ,Vadayambaady,
      Sister of H.B. Baselious Thomas 1st ) Children -
      Ms Leelamma, Mr. Joy (FACT) Mr. Baby (Saudi Arabia)
      Late Shri Thambi and In laws: Mr. Raju Chandanathil,
      Ms Santha, Ms. Ammini, Ms. Susy (BSNL)

      In Christ
      Babu Maracheril
      Marthamariyam Valiya Pally
      Kothamangalam
      From the desk of Moderators

      Our deepest condolence. May we all pray for the
      departed soul and also uphold the family members
      in our prayers to get the required strength &
      peace at this time.