Divine design

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2002
      Nature

      Dear members,

      Many times in the forum I have been using strong words-to put

      up a brave front to the onslaught,from the hunters from orthodox group.

      But on many privte moments I think,my Lord, why we are all ways on the recieving end?

      In the early centuaries,Roman catholic church tried to wipe us out.

      Today they are the greatest church

      Muslims(turks) tried the same,in holy lands.

      In India from day one we are on the run

      Our numbers reduce,

      Our churches are captured.

      Our faithful falter,Everythings looks messy!

      Mnay of us would have experienced this.There is a soothing poem I read fews days back

      I would like to share this with you all

      Your brother in christ

      vmt